Call for Abstract
3rd Asia Pacific Oncology and Cancer Conference, will be organized around the theme “Explore the Latest Innovative Treatment and Prevention of Oncology and Cancer Challenges”
Cancer Summit 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cancer Summit 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Oncology/Cancer is the branch of medicine that researches, identifies and treats cancer. A physician works in the field of oncology/Cancer is an oncologist.
Oncologists must first diagnose cancer, which is usually carried out via biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, CT scanning, MRI, PET scanning, ultrasound or other radiologicalical methods. Nuclear medicine techniques can also be used to diagnose cancer as can blood tests or tumor markers. Oncology is often linked with haematology oncology, which is the branch of medicine that deals with blood and blood-related disorders.
- Track 1-1Pediatric oncologist
- Track 1-2Gynecologic oncologist
- Track 1-3Medical oncologists
- Track 1-4Surgical oncologists
- Track 1-5Tending to all emergencies that may come up
- Track 1-6Benign brain tumors
- Track 1-7Radiation oncologists
- Track 1-8Hematologist-oncologist
- Track 1-9Gastrointestinal Cancer
Oncology is the study of tumor or cancer. Most of the tumors are not cancerous. The cancerous tumors are called malignant tumors. Commonly oncology implies the study of malignant tumors or cancer. The doctor who practices oncology is an oncologist. There are different kinds of oncologists. Those who practiced in surgery are called surgical oncologists. Those who practiced in radiation therapy are called radiation oncologists. Those who practiced in the care of persons with cancer and administer chemotherapy are medical oncologists.
- Track 2-1Neuro-oncology
- Track 2-2Cardio Oncology
- Track 2-3Hemato-oncology
- Track 2-4Pediatric oncology
- Track 2-5Oncopathology
- Track 2-6Gastrointestinal oncology
- Track 2-7Bone and musculoskeletal oncology
- Track 2-8Breast oncology
- Track 2-9Gynecologic oncology
- Track 2-10Geriatric oncology
An abnormal mass of tissue and cells that generally does not contain cysts or liquid areas. Solid tumors may be benign Tumors (not cancer), or malignant (cancer). Different categories of solid tumors are named for the type of cells. Some of the examples of solid tumors are sarcomas, carcinomas, and lymphomas. Leukemias (cancers of the blood) usually do not form solid tumors.
One common carcinoma is adrenocortical carcinoma. This is when a tumor progresses in one or both adrenal glands, located above each kidney.
- Track 3-1Germ cell tumors
- Track 3-2Hepatoblastoma
- Track 3-3Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Track 3-4Osteosarcoma
- Track 3-5Retinoblastoma
- Track 3-6Neuroblastoma
- Track 3-7Ewing sarcoma
Neurosurgical Oncology is a complex surgical method that presupposes treatment, diagnosis, and rehabilitation of disorders affecting any region of the Nervous System. Some of the preponderance is common Neuro surgeries are skull base surgery, Image Guided Surgery, Laser Surgery, Spinal Neurosurgery and Neuro surgical treatment.
- Track 4-1Pediatric Neuro Surgery
- Track 4-2Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Track 4-3Spinal Neuro Surgery
- Track 4-4Skull Base Surgery
A Nursing Oncology will gives care to growth patients and those are in danger for getting the sickness. They screen physical conditions, recommend solution and oversee chemotherapy and many medications for cancer. Oncology and Cancer is a standout among the most crucial and remunerating fields in nursing. One of the crucial parts of the cancer nurture is quiet appraisal. They are in charge of surveying patients who have initiated because of treatment reactions, and also evaluating patients, amid and post-chemotherapy. The oncology nurture necessary to have the capacity to comprehend pathology comes about and their suggestions, and have an inside and out learning of the normal symptoms of growth medicines. The oncology nurture like to utilize her relational aptitudes to tune in to the patient, surveying their comprehension of the malady and its procedure and also the patient's passionate state.
- Track 5-1Cancer & lifestyle connection
- Track 5-2Tending to all emergencies that may come up
- Track 5-3Neuro degenerative disorders and Injury
- Track 5-4Keeping a check on the diet
- Track 5-5Assisting in the chemotherapy
- Track 5-6Taking regular tests
- Track 5-7Keeping the patient comfortable
- Track 5-8Community oncology nursing
- Track 5-9Preventive oncology
Radiation Oncology enclosed all aspects of research that impacts the treatment of oncology using radiation. Radiotherapy can be given as a curative modality, either alone or in combination with surgery and/or chemotherapy. It may be used palliative, to relieve symptoms in patients with incurable cancers. Radiotherapy is expensively segmented into Radiotelegraphy, Brachy-radiotherapy and Metabolic Radiotherapy.
- Track 6-1Intraoperative radiation therapy
- Track 6-2Superficial x-ray radiation therapy
- Track 6-3Brachytherapy
- Track 6-4Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Track 6-5Image-guided radiation therapy
- Track 6-6Volumetric modulated radiation therapy
- Track 6-7Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Track 6-83D conformal radiation therapy
The Central Nervous System is denounced to various malevolent personality disorders. Central Nervous System covers its mechanism, Metastatic pestilence, Ramification, Cancers, Neurons and Sensory Receptors, Neurological Disorders, Multiple sclerosis and Imaging agents to CNS neurofibromatosis. Cancer spreads to the Nervous System by direct invasion or compression from continuous tissues relates to the proximity of the Nervous System to other structures. Central Nervous System Drugs market to grow at a CAGR of -3.2% over the period 2013-2018. The central nervous system (CNS) therapeutics peddle has been forecast to reach US$133 billion by the year 2018, which increases in disease ubiquity rates due to increase in population, introduction of new drugs, and increased outgo on healthcare.
Brain Tumor develops when abnormal cells form inside the brain. The symptoms of Brain stem tumors vary greatly and can involve Ataxia, Cranial Nerve Palsy, headaches, problems with speech and swallowing, hearing loss, weakness, Hemiparesis, vision abnormalities, ptosis, and behavioural changes. Another possible symptom is vomiting. Any brain tumor is inherently serious and life-threatening because of its infiltrative character in the limited space of the Intracranial Cavity.
- Track 8-1Grades of Brain Tumors
- Track 8-2Malignant brain tumors
- Track 8-3Benign brain tumors
- Track 8-4Secondary brain tumors
- Track 8-5Primary brain tumors
Due to Cancers millions of death occurring every year. The study of cancer biology is one of the largest areas of scientific interest. Cancer cells progress specific hallmarks through a series of mutations in both oncogenes and tumour-suppressor genes. There is no definitive cure for cancer, the most of the cancer treatments serve to prolong the lives of cancer sufferers.
- Track 9-1Pharmacogenomics
- Track 9-2Cancer Genomics
- Track 9-3Opportunities in Cancer Biology Research
- Track 9-4Hereditary Cancer-Related Syndromes
- Track 9-5Understanding Cancer Risk
- Track 9-6Genetic Testing for Cancer Risk
A Cancer biomarker refers to a substance that is indicative of the presence of cancer in the body. A biomarker may be a molecule secreted a particular response of the body to the presence of cancer. Genetic, epigenetic, proteomic and imaging biomarkers can be utilized for cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and epidemiology. Ideally, likewise biomarkers can be assayed in non-invasively collected bio fluids like blood or serum.
- Track 10-1Stratification (predictive) biomarker
- Track 10-2Prognostic biomarker
- Track 10-3Diagnostic (screening) biomarker
Cancer metabolomics research is being used to discover diagnostic cancer biomarkers in the clinic, to better understand its complex heterogeneous nature, to discover pathways involved in cancer that could be used for new targets and to monitor metabolic biomarkers during therapeutic intervention. Cancer metabolomics approaches may also provide clues to personalized cancer treatments by providing useful information to the clinician about the cancer patient’s response to medical interventions. The ultimate goal of most Cancer Metabolomics studies is to discover cancer-specific diagnostic, prognostic or predictive biomarkers for a patient.
- Track 11-1Aerobic Glycolysis
- Track 11-2Glutamine Metabolism in Cancer Cells
- Track 11-3Reactive Oxygen Species
- Track 11-4Metabolic Flexibility
- Track 11-5Pyruvate Kinase M2
- Track 11-6Alternative Glucose Metabolism
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. The most common sites of cancer among men involve lung, prostate, colon, rectum, stomach, Brain and liver. Those for among women are breast, colon, rectum, lung, cervix, ovarian and stomach. Cancers are often described by the body part that originated in. Some body parts contain multiple types of tissue, so for greater precision, cancers can additionally be classified by the type of cell that the tumor cells originated from. The type of cancer a person has needed to be known properly as many types of cancer can behave very differently and respond to different treatments.
- Track 12-1Anogenital Cancer
- Track 12-2Cervical Cancer
- Track 12-3Ovarian Cancer
- Track 12-4Non-small cell lung cancer
- Track 12-5Prostate cancer
- Track 12-6Neuroendocrine tumors
- Track 12-7Liver metastases
- Track 12-8Colorectal cancer
- Track 12-9Bladder cancer
- Track 12-10Biliary Tract and Gallbladder cancer
- Track 12-11Reproductive Cancer
If one is fighting cancer, it is common to experience psychological distress. Whether it is coping with the diagnosis, the challenges of treatment or continued worry about a recurrence, emotions brought on by the cancer experience can be crucial to handle.
- Track 13-1Emotional aspects of psychology
- Track 13-2Social Psychology
- Track 13-3Coping strategies of patients and relatives
- Track 13-4Quality of Life
- Track 13-5Treatment decision making process
- Track 13-6Psychosocial conditions
How we live can have profound effects on our health and wellness. This also applies for people who have cancer. A healthy lifestyle can support cancer treatments and help you to cure better. It may also improve your long-term health.
- Track 14-1Avoid environmental toxins
- Track 14-2Eat well
- Track 14-3Exercise regularly
- Track 14-4Get enough sleep
- Track 14-5Manage stress
- Track 14-6Accept practical and emotional support
Cancer is a genetic disease affected by accumulation of DNA mutations and epigenetic alterations leading to unrestrained cell proliferation and neoplasm formation. The ambition of oncogenomics is to determined new oncogenes or tumor suppressor genes that may provide new insights into cancer diagnosis, predicting clinical outcome of cancers and new targets for cancer therapies. The success of targeted cancer therapies like Gleevec, Herceptin and a vastin raised the hope for oncogenomics to elucidate new targets for cancer treatment.
Cancer screening tests goal to find cancer early, before it causes symptoms and when it may be easier to treat successfully. Effective screening tests are those that:
- Reduce the chance that someone who screened regularly will die from cancer.
- Have more potential benefits than harms. (Possible harms of screening tests include bleeding or other physical damage, inaccurate test results, and overdiagnosis—the diagnosis of cancers that would not have caused problems and did not need treatment.)
- Diagnosing cancer at its earliest stages often provides the best chance for a cure.
For few cancers, studies show screening tests can save lives by diagnosing cancer early. For other cancers, screening tests are recommended only for people with increased risk of their life.
Cancer vaccines generally either treat existing cancer or prevent development of cancer. Cancer treatment vaccines are made up of cancer cells, parts of cells and pure antigens. Sometimes a patient’s own immune cells are removed and naked to these substances in the lab to create the vaccines.
- Track 17-1Clinical trials
- Track 17-2Personalised cancer vaccines
- Track 17-3HPV & Hepatitis B vaccine
- Track 17-4Therapeutic cancer vaccines
- Track 17-5Oncolytic viral therapies
- Track 17-6Oncoviruses
Before any advance treatment is used with people in clinical trials, researchers work for many years to understand its effects on cancer cells in the lab and in animals. They also try to figure out the side effects it may cause.
- Track 18-1Ethics and patients’ rights
- Track 18-2Expanded access trials
- Track 18-3Phase 4 trials
- Track 18-4Monitoring of trials and statistics
- Track 18-5Design of clinical trials in the new era
Continuous Anticancer drug discovery and development is difficult to find a complete cure for cancer. Due to the drug resistance developed by tumor cells for existing treatments, this is becoming a mandatory approach to fight the disease.
- Scientific investigations on inhibitors of checkpoint CHK1 can be another milestone for anticancer drug discovery approach.
- Cancer cells are specifically dependent on molecular chaperones and related proteins that regulate homeostasis. These are promising targets for new anticancer therapies.
Deregulated apoptosis is hallmark of cancer and Bcl-2 family of proteins are pivotal to mediating the pathway of this process. Inhibiting their process can be a significant way for developing new anticancer drugs. Many plant sources are known to be important sources of novel anti-cancer properties.