Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: April 11-12, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Rome today is one of the most important tourist destinations of the world due to archaeological and artistic treasures, unique traditions and beauty of its panoramic views. Rome is a nationwide and major international center for higher education, containing numerous academies, colleges and universities. It boasts a large variety of academies and colleges, and has always been a major worldwide intellectual and educational center.
How to reach Rome:
Rome is served by three airports. Leonardo da Vinci International Airport which is chief airport and near. Rome Ciampino Airport joint civilian and military airport, Roma-Urbe Airport which is small, low-traffic airport. There are three main options to get you from Rome Airport to the city center: train, bus, shuttle or taxi. Rome is the principal railway node for central Italy
Weather in Rome during October:
- Temperature: The best time to visit Rome is from October to April when most of the tourist crowds have dissipated and room rates are lower, with average temperature varying between 21.4°C and 11.3°C.
- Rainfall: In October the rain falls for 8.2 days. Throughout October, 113.3mm (4.46") of precipitation is accumulated.
- Daylight: The average length of the day in October is 11.1 hr.
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine
- Vatican City
- The Pantheon
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Piazza Navona
- Villa Borghese Gallery and Gardens
Major Universities in Rome
- Sapienza University of Rome
- Link Campus University
- Campus Bio-Medico University
- Guglielmo Marconi University
- John Cabot University
- University Niccolo Cusano
- European University of Rome
- The American University of Rome
Major Research Centers in Rome:
- Italian National Research Council
- Council for Agricultural Research and Analysis of Agricultural Economics
- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development
- Luiss Laboratory on Southern Italy
- Research Institute of the Rome Foundatio